James M. Lilly
- Family Law 100%
- Marital & Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
For those in need of discreet and timely resolutions to family law issues, James M. Lilly of the Law Office of Forrest & Forrest, PLLC is here to help. Mr. Lilly dedicates his efforts to the practice of family law and to finding effective results in all matters involving of divorce, family law, paternity, child support, premarital agreements, parenting plans, visitation, custody, property division, post-judgment modifications, restraining orders, time-sharing, domestic violence, and equitable distribution.
Mr. Lilly is also a member of the Broward County Bar Association; the Family Law Section of The Florida Bar; and is admitted to practice in Florida.
Mr. Lilly graduated from the Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law. While there, he received high honors and distinctions as a national competitor for the Moot Court Honor Society, as an advocate for Nova’s Trial Association, and as a contributing editor of Nova Law Review Volume 45. Mr. Lilly further received a concentration in Intellectual Property Law to help his family law clients navigate complex issues involving trademarks, copyrights, and patents during dissolution proceedings. Mr. Lilly knows that helping clients in their time of need can help a family for a lifetime and makes it his mission to exceed expectations.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Dean's List 2019, 2020, 2021
- Honors: Nova Law Review Volume 45
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Society
- Honors: Nova Trial Association
- College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
- Major: Economics
- Minor: Business Administration
- Florida, 2021
- Broward County Bar Association, 2021 to Present
- Family Section of Florida Bar, 2022 to Present