Broward County Paternity Lawyers
Representing Mothers, Fathers And Prospective Fathers
Attorneys Daniel E. Forrest and Paulina Forrest represent clients in various paternity-related matters:
- Mothers — For a mother, not proving an established biological relationship between the father and the child could mean that she does not receive child support payments or have anyone to help raise the child.
- Fathers and prospective fathers — If a father’s biological relationship to a child has not been established, he has no rights, which can work against both parents. A father may be denied custodial and visitation rights. He may also lose his ability to voice his opinions about the child’s upbringing. The mother can even give the child up for adoption without the father’s consent.
The Law Office Of Forrest & Forrest, PLLC represents mothers and fathers throughout South Florida who want to protect their parental rights. We know what rights parents should have, and we fight aggressively to protect them. Contact our Broward County paternity attorneys to find out how we can help you.
When Fathers Are Taken Advantage Of
It’s critical for fathers to know their rights and know how to protect them. Our paternity lawyers work with men who have been taken advantage of, including situations such as:
- Paying child custody for a child that is not yours
- Having your child put up for adoption without your consent
- Mothers denying fathers visitation rights
Contact Our Fort Lauderdale Firm Today
Whether you are a father who has been taken advantage of, or you’re a mother who wants the child’s father to play a role in raising the child, it’s important to work with someone who can protect your rights. Learn about the representation our firm offers by scheduling your initial consultation: 800-642-8160.